Saturday, June 18, 2011

hello old friend...

So it has definitely been a while since I last blogged... I have been so busy with life that I just lost track of everything for a little while! I have found that it becomes so easy :/ Now I am currently taking summer classes, which are almost over (well, at least for the first session). I start my second set of summer classes after July 4th. Only 2 more years (at least that is my mantra for now :) ). I have began to do a lot of blog reading over the past six months & think that I should start doing some reviews on the blogs & their products. I receive email updates from Jones Design Company, which I must say is my favorite. She does so many wonderful things, and I am so envious of her talent! I make sure to check my email daily to see what all she has posted for the day. I have entered a ton of her giveaways in hopes of winning her amazing products & products that she recommends.

I never knew that the blogging world was so full of amazing things. I find it more addicting than Facebook at times. I know that my blog is of no comparison to blogs such as Emily's, but I hope to one day build up a reputation as the blogs that I follow have!

No comments:

Post a Comment