Friday, February 11, 2011

my sweet baby girl

After reading several blogs over the past couple of months, I thought that it was important to include my wonderful 'kid', Rupert. Well her actually name is Ruby With The Eyes That Sparkle...

^ This is a picture from the first week that I had her. She was an adoption puppy kinda sorta for my birthday. I got her 2 days after my birthday, July 22nd. & ever since she has come into my life, I have absolutely adored her!

When I got her, the man told me she was full-blooded Corgi... now at the time, I was naive & had never really had too much experience with Corgis. However, the Boyfriend tends to think that she is not... I kind of want another opinion. Sometime soon, we will be getting her DNA tested, just to see. I am going to love her regardless, but it is more so to just get an idea. I like to be aware of the genetics just to know what to prepare for (i.e. life span, problems, etc.). Ehh, I think she is cute though. What do you think?
She is such a cutie when she sleeps :) However, she is not so cute when she has the occasional gas... bleck!

No comments:

Post a Comment