Friday, February 11, 2011

southern farm show 2011

Each year in North Carolina, there is a Southern Farm Show held that goes from the first Wednesday to the first Friday in February. This farm show is open to the public & holds a vast amount of information that is helpful to everybody. There are tractors (from Farmall tractors to John Deere tractors), corporate businesses (people advertising BioFuel, golf carts, & other such items), & also demonstrations of things that come from farms (such as wheat that produces cookies, & hogs that produce hot dogs, etc.) It was a very fun trip for me. Ever since I found out about the Southern Farm Show, I have been. & each year, it never fails to amaze me. Take last year for instance. I found out they gave out free cookies... yeah, that was a wonderful day! :) Anyways, I want to add pictures of this outing; however, I am feeling sort of lazy right now & will be doing that later. I do strongly encourage anybody that lives in NC to come out & check out everything that the Southern Farm Show has to offer. Heck, even those of you guys that may live close to the state, Raleigh isn't so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment