Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twisted Tuesdays!

Good Afternoon all my lovely's!!

Today is 'Twisted Tuesdays!,' a day where I can tell you anything I want, in any order :) Again, it comes from an idea at this blog... well, she does her stuff on 'Miscellaneous Mondays,' but I was digging 'Twisted Tuesdays!'

So here goes!!

1. I was eating a lunchable yesterday. Yes, I still eat lunchables at 19 :) Well anyways, in my lunchable I found this:
Grey Poupon?? Really? I can't even have real American Mustard in my lunchable? Oh my word. I just thought it was odd. But I will admit that it did make my sandwich taste better than normal.. still odd though haha

2. I was on Facebook the other day, surprise I know, but I found a picture that I must share with you all...
This girl is absolutely gorgeous in person, but this is my all time favorite picture. Now as the name of my blog might suggest, I am a farm girl myself. This picture makes my day, so I set it as my computer background. I'm lame, I know :P

3. I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but I work at a Kroger in the floral department. Now, I took classes in high school on flowers & other things, but we never went over how to make arrangements. Hence the job. I figured that I would learn how to make arrangements at some point before I begin teaching because I love flowers & wanted to be able to teach children from actual experience, not just schoolwork/book learning. So I will show you a few of my arrangements from yesterday:
 This one has lemons in the vase/bowl that it is in. I am not sure why.. but the woman that works full-time had used this idea a few weeks ago, so I figured "What the Heck?"
& this one I was almost tempted to take home because the sunflowers made me happy :)

4. So this is definitely an older picture, but I was looking through my pictures & saw this:
Now I don't typically like Dodge trucks, but this one ^ was definitely an exception! It was jacked way way up & I fell in love. Now I normally go for trucks with bow ties, especially one like this:
Definitely a fan of the Punisher :)

5. So over the weekend I talked about my brownie making skills. The brownies that I was going to take to work with me yesterday. Yeah, well they didn't quite make it. I woke up late & didn't have time to get them ready... so they are still sitting on my stove at home, of course now they have a big hole in the center though :)

6. Today was my first back on the farm since Friday. I have been doing absolutely nothing today, even though I should be doing schoolwork :/ I have a Case Study paper due Friday & study guide questions... bleck!

7. So I just saw a Jell-O commercial & I must say that it was the creepiest thing I've ever seen. That is all.

8. I miss when I was a kid & caught lightening bugs. If I wasn't afraid of coyotes around Winston, I might would pursue this :)

Have a good day lovelys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment