Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

That's right! No pictures today :( It just takes to long to upload them all from my phone, considering that my camera is out of commission right now :/ Well, I might pull pictures from the internet :) Anyways, does anybody around here shop at Harris Teeter? Well, it is my new love (I think) because of a wonderful little thing called Meal Deals!! Last night was the last night of last week... hmm, so many last's. Anywho, we got BallPark Franks, a gallon of Diet Lipton Green Tea, a bag of chips, and hot dog buns for $5.99! Yeah, we ate all but 3 hot dogs :) It was a really good supper for only $5.99. Anyways, we are going back to HT tonight to see what this week's Meal Deal is because when you start saving, you just can't stop :) Or at least that is what I like to tell myself hehe

So my next question is about Extreme Couponing. How many of you guys out there think that it is cool? I think I have fallen in love. Well, at least with the idea of saving billions of dollars at the grocery store. Anyways, a buddy of mine has started filling me in on some really cool couponing ideas around the WS area, and I have yet to start. This is probably due to a lack of money ;P

I just finished up writing a 7-page case study paper for my Educational Psychology class :/ You would think that I would be tired of typing; however, I think I am just tired of school haha Now I have to answer 30 questions for a "study guide" of sorts. It's due tomorrow, but I wanted to get an early start on it. So far, I have answered 1. Successful, I know.

Well, I think I have said enough for today. Tomorrow I am going to try & add some sponsor buttons to my website, if I can figure out how :) & for now, I'm going to work on those questions :/ & maybe make a PB&J sandwich, if I can find the J part in our house :)

Have a great day chickadees!!

1 comment: